Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Has everyone heard of MENSA - the organization for the "exceptionally gifted" and so called "smart people"? Well I found the most hysterical thing on the net today.

It's called NotMensa - the Interplanetary Society for the Stupid! Some of their "slogans" are priceless.

Like:
  • NotMensa - Are you stupid enough to join?
  • NotMensa - The Place where it's ok to talk without thought
So I share this with a few of my most sarcastic co-workers. We decide we should take the IQ test to see if we are dumb enough to qualify for membership. http://www.mockery.org/notmensa/test.htm

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a LONG time! Maybe it was just the company I was with that made it exceptionally funny to me. Some of the questions were just ridiculously funny! Question number 10 caught me completely off guard!

Check it out if you need a good laugh!

5 comments:

sela said...

Wow I can't believe I just took that ridiculous test! It was funny though!

I especially enjoyed the results. I found out that I have a phobia of death, living (hmmmm..) and the color green. The quiz also revealed to me that I really need to do something about my oral hygiene!!!

I coasted through as a perfect candidate for NotMENSA. Woo-hoo I'm a lifetime member!! What a relief!

enN2sp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
enN2sp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
enN2sp said...

Just wanted to let you know that MENSA means STUPID in spanish.


go here and put in MENSA
http://www.freetranslation.com/

alli-gal said...

You are kind to dumb animals for you are on the same intellectual plane.

This is what I learned about myself!