Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love going to World Market in Carmel. They have unusual food & decor from around the globe and a great selection of chocolate and candy from various parts of the world. Well, I'm officially addicted to two "new" candy bars (though I think they sold both of these in the "good ol days).

The first one is called Big Hunk.
It's a big ol hunk o'nougat with nuts in it - NOT drenched in chocolate. You just get the nougat. Oh yummy. Put this little hunk of goodness in the micro for 4-5 seconds and it softens right up to a chewy bit of deliciousness! The nuts just add that bit of crunchiness that it needs. Yummo!

The second one is called a Lion bar.



It's got crispy wafers and rice, along with just the right amount of chewy carmel all wrapped in a delectable milky chocolate. *gasp*


If your mouth is watering, just let me know, I'll pick up a spare bar for you of either (or both) and try not to devour it before I deliver it to you!

4 comments:

Ben Campbell Novels said...

I'm Big Hunk addicted...but only if I purchase it at Nielsens' Supermarket in Carmel. I'm from that area and Nielsens is a splendid international market also.

boneman said...

they do look delicious, but, the ad for the first is a bit odd, don't you think?
(Eat a Big Hunk everyday
and the Big Chunk behind you will sway...)

boneman said...

hey, what do you think of my new blog?
It's on the sidebar called "this is my art" (wow. Really original name, eh?)

Bitzky77 said...

I'm loving this blog! Looks like so much fun! It inspires me to eat strange food.