Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Waiting on the World to Change
An Update on Ivan Stevens
America's Little Superman
Here's a video preview : http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3827969&affil=whas

The little boy that broke my heart, and then repaired it all at the same time will be featured on 20/20 this Friday night @ 10pm. ABC is running a story updating viewers on how a TV show that only lasts a few hours can change someone's life forever.
Be sure to tune in and see how a little help from a lot of people can make the world of difference.

4 comments:

sela said...

Hey Andrea! Would you call us at Grammy's when that thing is coming on Friday? If you don't, I'll probably forget to watch it. I can't wait to see the update!!!

alli-gal said...

I have thought about him a lot since you first posted about his situation. be sure to let us know how the update goes.

sela said...

I saw it! Wow! He's doing so much better & he has curtains! I hope they follow him as he grows up.

boneman said...

course, when I call and reach an answering machine, well....

As fer visitin', yup.
Been by quite a few times, BUT if yer not there, then it's just a nice visit thru the countryside, eh?