Saturday, February 09, 2008

Cheddar Jack Mac @ Applebees


We ate at Applebees tonight. Richie got fajitas and I tried a new dish called the Cheddar Jack Mac & Cheese. I wasn't really hungry and didn't want a whole bowl of this stuff so they made me a small side dish. OH YUMMY!!!!!! It's the creamiest mac & cheese, with just a hint of heat from the Jack cheese. Then they throw chicken on top (grilled or chicken finger-style). Yummo. I just got a tiny, little side dish and was stuffed...can't imagine a whole bowl full.
Give it a try next time you're at Applebees!

5 comments:

Bitzky77 said...

Nice. I'll try it next time I go there on my boss' dime.

enN2sp said...

I will have to try it in May if it's still there. That's where we go after Graduation night.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna get that next time I go there with mommy and daddy and Olive. Looks yummy-poo

alli-gal said...

I haven't been to Applebee's in a long time....I guess this is a good reason to go!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

It's still chicken fingers for me! (and fries! Yum.)