Monday, February 05, 2007

TONY DUNGY
AND THE COLTS!!
We're proud of you!

How cute is he?????

Thanks for making us proud Tony! If there's a coach who deserves it more, I can't think of who it would be. Tony is such a cool, good guy!

It sure is fun living in Indy right now. The city is totally buzzing with excitement! I was downtown first thing this morning (Monday) and it was almost like a ghost town. So many people took the day off work to hang out and celebrate. It was cool seeing all the people and buildings decked out in blue and white and all the Colts signs all over town. At night, most of the buildings around here have had blue lights shining on them.

Finally! They did it!

Way to go Colts!

2 comments:

sela said...

I know! He is totally cute! I saw him in person. I walked right by him a few years ago in a hallway when I was staying in Indy for my job. I should've asked him for his autograph..dangit!

alli-gal said...

I love him too!!! He seems like such a great guy!!