Had to go to Louisville last night for a conference today. So Melanie, Cathy and I took off last night and stopped at the outlet mall on our way down. Got Rich the "Betty Crocker Bake and Fill" cake pan he's been wanting since seeing the infomercial. Have you seen it? It's pretty cool. We'll let you know if it works!
Rich loves just about anything from an infomercial or home shopping channels. If it's on an infomercial, QVC or HSN - it's as good as sold. He wants
- that really expensive multi-position folding ladder
- the smart spin plastic spinning container thing
- the flip and grip AND the scoop and strain
- any giant knife set on HSN
- any coin set on HSN
As proof of his undying love for as sold on tv junk, here's a list of things we currently own:
- the gazelle (actually this was probably our best infomercial purchase)
- a cheaper version of the Bowflex
- the cold heat soldering thing
- space bags
- those microshaver things
- we bought Grammy the "Owl" credit card sized magnifying glass w/light
He's a nut!