Thursday, February 02, 2012

Welcome to Indy, Superbowl Fans

After so much hype and talk, finally, it's here.  The 2012 Superbowl in Indy. 

As I have mentioned in the past, KS is providing staffing resources to the Superbowl, so you can imagine the flurry of activity over the last few weeks as our recruiting team nailed down all the people needed to greet and assist Superbowl visitors coming to our great city! 

For me, I've just been excited for all the hustle and bustle.  Anyone who knows me, knows, if there's action going on somewhere, I have to get in the middle of it.   So.  Of course I had to stick around downtown one night this week to check out Superbowl Village and all the goodies around it.

There's lots of excitement in the air.  Everyone I saw was smiling and friendly and looked like they were enjoying themselves.  The volunteer corp is HUGE....no.....HUUUUUUUUUGE!  There are hundreds of volunteers throughout the village and on every corner, all wearing blue and white scarves, so they are easily identified. 

Superbowl XLVI is going to one of the greatest yet - if the Superbowl committee, volunteers, temp workers and citizens of this great State have anything to do with it!

Get out and enjoy it!!

No comments: