Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011



I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've been actively blogging since 2005! It's 2011, I still have things to say & from the looks of my google stats, people still read what I'm saying (or look at the wacky things I find online). Though you don't all comment much, I see you out there stalking my blog. It's OK. Not everyone wants to have a voice online.

I enjoy posting things about my life & the interesting & useless stuff I find online. Even if no one was reading my blog, I'd still have it & I'd still maintain it. So if you were hoping I'd move on, try to find something to do with my life, other than ramble here - we'll sorry bout ya! I'm gonna keep this bad boy going!

In fact, I'm going to try to keep this baby more up to date in the new year. Enjoy your New Year's Eve & here's to a GREAT new year!!

1 comment:

boneman said...

Just saw your hospital review, and wondered...

When did you join the blue hair army?

d=^))