Friday, September 16, 2005

Are you in the market for a new purse. I am!

It's fall (allegedly), we're not supposed to wear white anymore (though I am cause I think rules are meant to be broken) and here I am still carrying that flowery purse from summer. Is there anything more embarrassing?

I think not. So I've been on a quest for a really cool, perfect purse. Yeah I've found a couple. Most over the $100.00 range. With all the destruction in the Gulf States, I can't justify spending $100.00 on a purse when those poor people have no homes to go to and when my cousin Allison is living with no water! So the hunt goes on.


Cheap purses - reveal yourself to me!

Here are a couple of good websites for purses, if you're in the market:

www.purseboutique.com
www.zappos.com (I order shoes from this site ALL the time)
www.ebags.com

You'll surely find something you can't live without on one of these sites.

Happy hunting!


2 comments:

sela said...

I am having the same problem! I am still carrying my Lime Green bag I got last Spring! I love it because it's huge and has it's own matching wallet, keychain and cell phone holder. I don't think any bag will every match up to this one. Maybe I can find another gigantic bag for Fall and Winter. Thanks for the shopping suggestions!

I'm loving the black and turquoise bag on gap but I can't tell how big it is:

http://www.gap.com/browse/subDivision.do?cid=5824

More cool bags here:

http://store.sophiebags.com/

http://www.fossil.com/jump.jsp?itemID=1033&itemType=CATEGORY

Let me know when you find one!!

boneman said...

Yeah, I got me a new "bag" and it matches everything I have.
Got it from the box in the porch room out back marked, "39 gallon capacity"...and wow! It will hold even more than that if steve and I pack stuff into it and jump up and down on it for a while....

(what dya mean, not that kinda bag?)